Tuesday, December 14, 2010

English Nasheed Dedicated by Cyber Jihadi-takfiri to Sweden Bomber Taymour 'Abd al-Wahhab al-'Abdaly

Artwork that accompanied the nasheed.

A nasheed (themed song) by an active cyber jihadi-takfiri, Asadullah Alshishani ("Lion of God" al-Shishani, "The Chechen"), dedicated to the Stockholm, Sweden kamikaze bomber, Taymour 'Abd al-Wahhab al-'Abdaly (Taimour 'Abdel Wahhab al-Abdaly).

The English nasheed can be downloaded via these NON-militant URLs:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NIGL85P

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/5a4t6hsxt

http://hotfile.com/dl/89416039/977a415/Final.mp3.html

The lyrics are below:

Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

Hit them with my rocket laucher
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

Blow their heads right off their shoulders
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

Pack my pick up with explosives
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

Railroad spikes prepared as shrapnel
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

Exploding like a super nova
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

I am not afraid to die
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

We're at war and I'm a soldier
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

For my brothers and my sisters
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

This is revenge for your war crimes
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

The Hoor al Ayn are waiting for me
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

Amber's blue eyes and her blonde hair
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

My words are bullets coming at you
Grab my Gun and my Ammo
Strap my kamarband onto my chest
Get dressed up in my camo
Martyrdom is what I wanted best

No comments: