Sunday, July 25, 2010

Afghanistan Taliban Spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid Confirms Capture of U.S. Military Member in Logar Province


Update (July 27): NATO has reported that the body of one of the two U.S. soldiers recently reported missing in Afghanistan, 30-year-old Justin McNeley, was found.

An Afghanistan "Quetta Shura" Taliban senior spokesman, Zabihullah Mujahid, has confirmed the capture by his movement of a United States Navy member in Logar province. Some reports say that two U.S. Navy members were captured, though other reports say the second man died from wounds sustained.

The Afghan Taliban or the network headed by former U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence asset Jalaluddin Haqqani currently holds prisoner another U.S. soldier, Bowe Bergdahl, who has been featured in three videos produced by the Taliban's Al-Emirat (The Emirate) media outlet.
_______________________

Missing Soldier in Mujahideen Captivity

July 25, 2010

Zabihullah Mujahideen reached by telephone said Saturday the American invaders vehicle got confronted with Mujahideen ambush in Dasht Kala area of Charkh district, Logar when Mujahideen tried to stop the enemy vehicle, the occupants of the vehicles opened firing as aresult one of the American invader was killed in the shootouts, whereas the other American soldier was captured who was taken to an unknown place.

When Zabihullah was asked about the aerial and ground searches to locate the missing American soldier, Mujahid said as the captive was taken to a safe place the search may be in vain.

It would be worthwhile to mention that last Mujahideen captured Burg Dall, an American invader, last year in Paktia who is still in Mujahideen captivity.

________________________


ذبیح الله مجاهد: الجندي الأمريكي الأسير حي ومع المجاهدين

صفحة (صوت الجهاد) - عمران خلیل – 25/7/2010

خرج جنديان أمريكيان في لباسهما العسكري يوم أمس بسيارتهما من مقرهما العسكري ودخلا إلى منطقة "دشت قلعة" بمديرية تشرخ بولاية لوجر التي هي تحت سيطرة مجاهدي الإمارة الإسلامية، واختفيا في المنطقة المذكورة، كما عثر على سيارتهما على حدود كابل في ولاية لوجر ، وبعد الحادث أعلنت القوات المحتلة في إذاعات إف إم المحلية بدفع مكافأة عشرين ألف دولار أمريكي لمن يدلي معلومات عنهما تأدي للوصول إليهما.

وحول تفصيل الحادث صرح الناطق بإسم الإمارة الإسلامية ذبيح الله مجاهد في إتصال هاتفي لموقع الإمارة قبل قليل: (وقعت سيارة تابعة للقوات الأمريكية المحتلة يوم أمس في كمين منصوب من قبل مجاهدي الإمارة الإسلامية حينما كانت تمر من منطقة دشت قلعة بمديرية تشرخ بولاية لوجر، حاول المجاهدون إلقاء القبض عليهما لكنهما أبديا المقاومة حيث قتل أحدهما نتيجة تبادل إطلاق النار معهما، وأسر المجاهدون الآخر مع تجهيزاته العسكرية حيا.)

أضاف ذبيح الله مجاهد بأنه لا يريد إعطاء معلومات كاملة حول هوية الجندي الأسير لوسائل الإعلام حاليا، وسيفصح عن التفاصيل الكاملة بهذا الخصوص للإعلام لاحقا.

وحول سؤال المجاهد بأن القوات الأمريكية تحاول عن طريق الجو والبر الوصول إلى الجندي الأسير، فما هي خطة المجاهدين في هذه النقطة بالذات؟

أجاب المذكور: المجاهدون نقلوا الجندي الأسير من قبل إلى مكان آمن ومصون، وإن شاء الله لن تفلح مساعي العدو في العثور عليه.

في العام الماضي أيضا أسر المجاهدون جنديا أمريكيا (برغ دال) في ضواحي ولاية بكتيكا، ولا زال أسيرا مع المجاهدين
.

No comments: