Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jihadi Nasheed Video about Major Nidal Malik Hasan and the Fort Hood Attack

Intro screen

I found this jihadi nasheed (religio-political song) video less than 24 hours after Major Nidal Malik Hasan's shooting spree at Fort Hood in Texas on November 5. Initially, I decided to hold off on posting about it until more information about the attack became available, and then forgot I had it. So, I present it (belatedly) now. The footage is of the immediate response by United States Army and emergency personnel.

End screen

I have written previously about how English-speaking militants and armchair jihadis have endorsed the attack and the murderer and about the use of anasheed. Prof. Jarret Brachman wrote an excellent analysis of some of their written reactions, but his blog had to be rebooted and I don't think the archive is back up yet.


Watch the nasheed video

No comments: